Since I get all these questions from people, I thought it might be fun to do a bit of a Q&A here, so you get to see the questions being asked as well as my answers to it.
So here goes….part 1! Part 2 of the Q&A session will be crafted in a week or two which leaves room for YOU to send me any and ALL the endearing questions you can think of!
This should be fun!
Q: Can I try out your coaching and then pay afterwards?
A: No. I’m running a business, not a charity.
Q: Can you guarantee any results?
A: No. I’ve worked with a lot of different people now and the one thing I learned is that most people don’t actually do the work. If you don’t do the work, you won’t get the results.
If you do the work, you’re WELL ahead of the game, BUT there could be a whole array of factors that might prevent you from getting the results you’re after (inconcistency, lack of resources, mindset bullshit, etc.).
Q: If you could spare a couple of minutes, I would like to know how I can build a responsive list?
A: I can’t give you the full take on what it actually takes to build a quality list in just a couple of minutes.
First of all, you need to WHO you want to attract and KNOW HOW you’re going to attract them as well as HOW you’re going to PERSUADE them into JOINING your list.
Then you need to have a STRATEGY in place as to WHAT you’re going to sell them and HOW.
And I’m not even mentioning the frequency of emailing them, giving them what they want and asked for, etc.
Q: Is copy REALLY that important?
A: In my opinion it’s THE most important thing, since copy is the one thing you need for almost EVERYTHING, whether it’s for the copy on your website, your sales page, your opt-in page, your FB ads, your freemium, your social media posts, and everything else copy related.
Q: Is copy something that I can outsource?
A: Yep. But you wouldn’t want to outsource that UNTIL YOU YOURSELF KNOW how to write fucking great copy. Why? Couple of reasons:
1. Hiring a GOOD copywriter can cost you thousands of dollars.
2. YOU know your audience (or at least you should) better than anyone else.
3. NO ONE can write in YOUR voice, since you’re unique. They can come close to it, yes, but they can’t replace it (not something you would even want, right?).
4. If your copywriter decides to leave you hanging, you’re FUCKED big time, because all of a sudden you have to write your own copy OR you have to find someone who can do a proper job, which a. is gonna take time and b. is going to cost you a whole lot of ka-ching.
5. As my mentor Kat Loterzo once said: you should know how to clean your own toilet, meaning you should know how to do everything in your business yourself, so you can pick it up if needed (related to #4).
No, I’m not going to coach you for nada, I can’t give you guarantees and you SHOULD know how to write persuasive copy yourself.
And YES, I can help you with that!
How? Get on my list NOW (here: www.melissahottinga.com), because the announcement of HOW I can help you with your copy will be revealed to you in a couple o’ days. And it’s going to be a SWEET deal fo sho.
Get your ass over there!